- If you can’t find a bus ticket from your home city in Spain to Gibraltar, don’t stress. My bus dropped us off at the Spanish town of La Línea, and it only took 2 minutes to walk to the customs booth.
- Pack your lunch and dinner. It will be much cheaper and healthier.
- Buy a few boxes of tea to take home. It’s really good! I personally recommend Ahmad Tea’s English breakfast.
- If you want to get some new clothes, check out the very reasonably priced selection offered in the shops. But if you’re not, just be sure to remember that as great as the deals are, not buying stuff you don’t need is free.
- Go on the tour! I can’t stress this enough.
- If you’re looking for a new facebook profile picture or instagram photo, ask someone to snap one of you with the monkeys.
- You could also get a picture in front of on of the phone booths and tell all your high school acquaintances you not only went to Gibraltar but also to England. It would be unethical. But it would work.
- If you’re a serious photographer and you have a wide-angle lens, you might want to bring it to photograph Saint Michael’s cave. All photos seen here I took with a 18-55mm lens, but I wish I had been able to truly capture the beauty of that cave.
- Don’t be afraid to chat with the locals!