Living Statues of Madrid
I was very impressed by these performers who dress up like statues to make money on the streets of Madrid. They can often hold their poses for over an hour. To learn more about living statues click here. Feel free to click the photographs to enlarge.
1. Look at their faces, and try to imagine what they are thinking.
2. I wonder how long it takes to clean up the paint.
3. Just don’t blink.
4. Statue tennis!
5. This nice performer let me take photographs of him even though we has taking a break.
6. The soda kept on coming out of the can, and the cup didn’t overflow. Pretty neat.
7. Which man would you rather be?